Monday, July 16, 2012

Bling Bling Baby!






 White Bling Flip Flops!

What little girl doesn't LOVE sparkles!
This hand crafted pair of beaded flip flops is a one of a kind. Each bead is hand placed and sewn on one by one! Perfect gift for your flower girl or for your princess' birthday!


The pair shown is child's size 8/9 and is ready to ship. If you require a different size or color please include your request in the buyer's comments. The color selection I have on hand is pictured above. Flip flops in stock are white, navy blue and black but can be ordered in yellow, pink, and blue.

Please allow 4-7 business days for custom flip flops to be crafted.

Please contact me for adult sizes!! Regularly $32.50 the first 4 pair of adult flip flops will be discounted to $25!!

Check out my Facebook! I am always posting new designs and completed orders! Like my fan page for a fan only coupon!

Visit my new website! Whatachicbaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment